Additional information about the Latest Driver Police Constable Jobs in Sindh 2023
- The Sindh Police department is one of the largest police forces in Pakistan, responsible for maintaining law and order in the province of Sindh.
- The positions of Driver Police Constable and Driver are classified as non-gazetted positions within the department.
- Eligible candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years old, and possess a valid driving license.
- In addition to the educational qualification of Matric or equivalent, candidates must meet the physical standards set by the department, which include a minimum height of 5′ x 5″ (165.1 cm) for male candidates and 5′ (152.4 cm) for female candidates.
- The selection process for these positions involves a physical test, written test, and interview.
- The salary for these positions is competitive, with additional benefits such as medical coverage, pension, and housing allowances.
- Successful candidates will be required to undergo a training program at the Sindh Police Training Centre to develop their skills and prepare them for their role in the department.
These job opportunities provide a chance for eligible candidates to join the prestigious Sindh Police department and serve their country by maintaining law and order and ensuring the safety of citizens.